Program Update: Out of an abundance of caution and to help combat the spread of COVID-19, this program has been canceled. We hope to reschedule this program for the spring season. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please stay tuned for more details.
After 37 years as a Navy SEAL and serving as a Four-Star Admiral and Commander of all U.S. Special Operations Forces, Admiral William McRaven offers his tribute to the real, everyday heroes he has met both in the armed forces and amongst civilians at home. From his childhood in Texas to his career with the Navy, he reveals the inspiration we can draw from those around us, whether it is on the battlefield, in a hospital, or on a college campus.
Admiral William H. McRaven (U.S. Navy, Ret.) is the author of The Hero Code: Lessons Learned from Lives Well Lived. David M. Rubenstein (moderator), co-founder and co-executive chairman of the Carlyle Group, is the author of numerous books, including The American Experiment: Dialogues on a Dream.
ONLINE TICKET RESERVATION INSTRUCTIONS
If you are already registered click the Sign In button in the
top right corner of the next page.
- In order to receive your Member Discount you need a Member Login.
- If you have your Member Login, click the Sign In button in the top right corner of the next page to guarantee your membership discount.
- If a membership or visitor services associate has not yet created your Member Login,
please contact the Call Center at (212) 485-9268 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
- On the next page, type in the number of tickets you would like for the program you selected. Click the “Add to cart button” to proceed to your Shopping Cart page.
- On the Shopping Cart page, complete the Personal Information section and Registration Information.
- Make sure you check the “Register for site” button to create your password.
If you have any problems creating a username
or reserving tickets online,
please contact the Call Center at
(212) 485-9268 or email@example.com.