Overall: 1/8 x 5/8 in. ( 0.3 x 1.6 cm )
engraved: on inside of ring: "K:111 ob June 20 1708" stamped: on inside of ring: maker's mark "X" or "XI"
Gold wedding/memorial band, inscription on inside.
The ring was found by the donor's grandmother in the Trinity Church Cemetery ca. 1859.
Gift of Miss Mabel Bogardus
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.