Richard Upjohn (1802-1878)
Pale sand colored painted terracotta
Overall: 13 x 8 1/8 x 6 in. ( 33 x 20.6 x 15.2 cm )
inscriptions: base inscribed: "R. Upjohn/by K. Mueler".
The subject was the architect of Trinity Church when it was rebuilt in 1839-1840.
Gift of Mr. Charles B. Upjohn
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.