No. 9A Century Studio Camera with Wollensak lens
Wooden camera chassis mounted on velvet-topped platform bed, supported on wood and iron Century Semi-Centennial stand. Camera includes bellows, glass and metal lens and shutter, sliding ground glass carriage and frame and glass plate, wood and iron control knobs, iron wheel crank, and rubber bulb shutter; with later focusing hood.
The Century Camera Company introduced cameras of this type in 1902. Although the founding firm was absorbed by Eastman Kodak in 1907, the cameras were manufactured until 1940. This camera belonged to Editta Sherman, who claimed that the camera once belonged to her father.