Group of four clock parts
5 x 2 1/4 x 1 in.
These four green painted metal parts are embossed with designs and have holes in either end for screw mounting. They appear to be trim for a metal clock as they are embossed on the back "The Parker & Whipple/ Co./ Patented/ Feb. 28, 1871". Parker & Whipple were clockmakers.
Gift of Bella C. Landauer
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.