Glass, metal (probably copper)
Overall: 3 1/4 x 2 5/8 in. ( 8.3 x 6.7 cm )
Colorless pressed lead glass chandelier pendant in the form of a star-shaped flower with petals flaring outward, and with notched ribs; piece of wire (probably copper) attached through hole at bottom.
According to accession records, this pendant was taken from a saloon chandelier, possibly in 1867. The record also notes "from str. 'Dean Richmond' - 1865" and the George W. Murdock Collection.
Purchase, James B. Wilbur Fund
Due to ongoing research, information about this object is subject to change.